© Reuters. Stock watch ahead of World Cup
- Soccer lovers across the globe are waiting for the World Cup to kick off tomorrow in Moscow, but many North American fans are looking forward to today almost as much.
- FIFA is expected to award hosting rights for the 2026 tournament, which will decide between Morocco and a joint bid from Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
- The World Cup could boost Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) due to its history streaming sports, according to JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM), which raised the stock’s price target by another 16% to $50.
- Others that could benefit include: FOXA, CMCSA, T, FB, DPZ, BUD, MGM, LVS, NKE, OTCQX:ADDYY
- Now read: Is Nike A Buy Ahead Of The World Cup?