© Reuters. Trump again says oil prices too high
- Crude oil is little changed by Pres. Trump’s latest tweet expressing unhappiness with OPEC inaction to bring down prices: U.S. WTI crude -0.5% at $66.02/bbl, Brent -0.1% at $75.83/bbl.
- “Oil prices are too high, OPEC is at it again. Not good!,” the president tweets.
- Actually, crude prices recently hit two-month lows amid growing speculation that OPEC might trim its supply cuts, before ticking higher in recent days.
- ETFs: USO, XLE, OIL, UWT, UCO, VDE, XOP, DWT, ERX, OIH, SCO, BNO, DBO, ERY, DIG, BGR, GUSH, DTO, FENY, USL, IYE, DUG, DRIP, IEO, FIF, DNO, NDP, PXE, OLO, RYE, PXJ, SZO, CRAK, FXN, OLEM, WTIU, DDG, OILK, NANR, OILX, WTID, USOI, USOU, USOD, FTXN, JHME, UBRT, ERYY, DBRT, ERGF, OILD, OILU, USAI
- Now read: Crude Oil Could Go Back To 0 Per Barrel